American Heritage Girls
As an American Heritage Girl, I promise to be:
- Compassionate – Understanding others in fellowship, empathy, kindness, and caring. Respect others’ opinions and emotions.
- Helpful – Willingly serve others.
- Honest – Always tell the truth and keep my promise.
- Loyal – True to God, family, friends, community and country.
- Perseverant – Continuing to strive toward a goal despite obstacles.
- Pure – Keep my mind and body pure.
- Resourceful – Wisely use my time, materials and talents.
- Respectful – Honor my country, be obedient to those in authority and courteous to all.
- Responsible – Accountable for my own actions. Reliable in all situations.
I promise to love God, cherish my family, honor my country, and serve in my community.
When: Monday’s 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Where: Ridgecrest Baptist Church
Who: Girls K-12th Grade